Monday, August 24, 2009

Bye, Bye Martha

For those of you who still have K-mart in your area you may have noticed that they are putting all of their Martha Stewart on clearance. It seems her contract with them is ending and they are phasing her merchandise out while phasing a new line from Country Living (have you seen the furniture with nailhead AMAZING. And Jaclyn Smith has some really pretty home stuff as well, but that is another post). Anyway..... I bought a few things this weekend, that I thought were a really good deal.

I bought a pair of these mirrored lamps they were on clearance for $18, and the shade was included.


I also picked up these sconces and bookends.



I'm waiting for the pots and pans prices to go down a little more. I will definitely be making many a trip to K-Mart in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. What great deals. I love all three. How fun.. We don't really have K-Marts close by, so I never really was able to check any of the MS stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit... I had to think a minute to remember where our K-Mart is. Poor K-Mart. But looks like you did very well.
    More pictures, please. I really like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to my K~maret since they built a Target across the street. I will have to check it out.

    I wonder who orchestrated Martha's phase out...

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete