Friday, July 3, 2009

Lamps

I like unique pieces for my home, and that certainly does not stop at my lamps. Right now I do not have a lot of room, and therefore do not need a lot of lamps, but I think the lamps I do have really make a statement.


This is part of a pair I bought in Warrenton during Round Top Antiques weekend. I think I paid $25 for the pair.



I found this at TJ Maxx, and fell in love. My one problem was did I need to have a pair of these lamps becasue a) it is huge and b) the price $50. After several long converstations with my mother and older sister, I bought just the one, and I am very happy with my decision.



Found this lamp at Stein Mart, I was really into coral (see previous post).


One of a pair that I found at Stein Mart, I really like the ginger jar look without them being sooo big and round.
Again one of a pair. I found just one of these lamps on a clearance table at Garden Ridge for $15. Because I wanted to have a pair, I set out to find one. I visited every Garden Ridge in the greater Houston area, and finally I think on the 4th or 5th Garden Ridge I found another lamp. It only cost me a few tanks of gas and maybe a hundred miles on my car, but it was well worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lamps. They are all just wonderful. I love lamps too and yours are so pretty and unique. Great job. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me about the peacock in your top photo.
    Love your lamps... and your style.

    ReplyDelete