Monday, April 13, 2009

Round Top Part II

I think I got some really interesting pieces this year. Some of the items are things I collect and others are just items that I thought were unique, and a good price.

Here are just some of the "smalls" I bought at Round Top.



I have been slowly building a collection of white pyrex or fireking mixing bowls, these two I found in a tent that was set up next to a house off of hwy 290. I paid just $10 for both.

I found this horse in Warrenton on a half price table. I am really starting build a collection of these ceramic horses, this is my 3rd horse purchase this year. I think I paid $10 for this blue beauty.


3 items in this pic; silver plate bowl with lion, huge amber beads, and an agate slice.
Bowl - $4, Amber beads $30, Agate slice - $4

And here is a close up of the lions head!


Gold and Black silhouettes - $15

Silver vases, these vases are ceramic with a metallic finish. I am going through a mercury glass phase and these vases really fit in with the look I am trying to achieve.
Vases $8 for both

And of course milk glass. I went in to this shopping trip saying I was "not going to buy any more milk glass". But these pieces were really unique, and I knew they would be great additions to my collection.


I found these botanical prints at an antique store in Carmine off of hwy 290. The booth's seller was closing shop and everything was %50 off. The sale price was $5 dollars each!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful finds. I'm hoping to make it to Round Top in the fall. You'll need to tell me where to go.
    Love the milk glass! I have some too.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete