Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Apartment

All of my "used" furniture looked really great in my old apartment in Dallas. I lived in a small complex in the lakewood area. "The Durango" was renovated building from the 60's or 70's and the management company Power Properties. The apartment had hardwood floors and dark blue grey accent walls that were a really nice backdrop to my collection of modern/traditional/hollywood regency decor. Below are photos from Power Properties website of my old complex and a "show" apartment.


I now live in a new cookie cutter apartment with wall to wall carpeting and plain white walls, which see to accentuate the scratches, tears, and worn out places on my furniture. And I am not quite sure if my stuff really fits, but I will let you be the judge.






2 comments:

  1. I LOVED your old apt. but even though this one is "cookie cutter" you made it look amazing. You're white milk glass would pop more if you could paint the walls but I'm guessing you can't. I absolutely love the zebra rug and your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool apartment! I love the diningroom! Did you come to Marburger Farms? I am set up there, just wondering if you came by my booth?
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete